Sunday, April 5, 2009

HISPEED internet?

I just came back from a weekend trip to Lopburi with the boyfriend.

But first something else. Internet. We have free wireless in the condo, however it's quite slow. So I got HISPEED internet. Well, it took exactly 9 days to arrive - and you guessed it - it's slower than the wireless.

At my old place, I was on exactly the same plan but speed used to be erratic too. So lets hope for this to be a low. Half the town was without power anyway when we got back home, apparently it rained. Goodness, rain is to blame for everything in this country.

There was a new guy at the condo who (tried to) install the modem for me. He's from Isan for sure and called Oh. There are many Oh's in Thailand by the way, men and women. Oh is not particularly cute but was very friendly.

I kinda liked him. He was without these (sometimes fake) cultural inhibitions that Thais have when they meet farang. He just freely roamed around my condo and even asked our names. That felt quite good!

And - of course - the handyman fantasy again - one time he had to bend over to find a plug and I could see some cute white undies. I must admit, I have a penchant for white briefs!

Ok, that's enough....we dont wanna hear any more!

No comments: