Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The most handsome leaders of the world - the finale

....and the winner is...

Jigme Khesar Namgyal Wangchuck, the King of Bhutan.


He is so good-looking it's incredible...


he is the world's youngest head of state (at 29...and therefore has the best chances to win too! And if you look at his pictures it is an easy win.

...in his younger years
King Jigme is a star here in Thailand since he came here for the 60th anniversary of the Thai King's reign. People fell for him because he is so handsome (what else do you expect here?) and the girls went crazy. Bad news for the girls though. My gaydar is beeping like crazy when I look at his pictures. There was a picture of him with some Thai girl and everyone went: "oh it's his new girlfriend". But the pose is more like I would pose with my girlfriends...and he looks prettier than her.




wai suay - a pretty wai

....and that's my favourite picture...look at th gorgeous dress in the UN General Assembly. I wonder how he sounds...*dream*

No comments: