Friday, January 2, 2009

2008 in pictures - Q1


Celebrating Chinese New Year by visiting 8 different state-housing apartments.



On top of the church, the view is splendid.




Even higher on the mountains, the view is even more splendid.


Spring is in the air.


I celebrated the New Year 2008 while sleeping in a shitty hotel next to a beautiful lake at the end of the world. It was the quiet beginning for a turbulent year.
The first quarter of 2008 saw me moving away from my old home in farangland where I lived for 3 years after seperating from my boyfriend, for the first time visiting Bangkok. I celebrated Chinese New Year with a good friend and his family in a country where there are many state-housing apartments of all sizes and colours. They have all something in common though, they are very square.
Then, I visited my parents and many friends in other faranglands, joined my dad on a business trip to yet another farangland and finally descended on Bangkok on March 21 2008.

No comments: