Saturday, August 9, 2008

one (straight) week in bangkok

The last week was absolutely non-gay apart from the Japanese man of perfection that bangkokbitch saw and even took a picture of in the Grand Palace. Otherwise, nothing gay happened, so there is hardly a paragraph that could be written about the current life.




Nevertheless I am supposed to fill out this form otherwise something evil will happen. Here we go:



(A) Four places I go over and over: bangkokbitch home, 7/11, Siam and Subvarnabhumi.

(B) Four people who e-mail me regularly: My ex-boyfriend (and these emails dont stay unanswered by the way), mum and dad, a french magazine and a gay internet site.

(C) Four of my favorite places to eat: home, at mum's home (which makes me fat), the local university canteen (cost: 22baht and eye candy for a year at least), the street!

(D) Four places you'd rather be: make no mistake, we love bangkok. and we really wanna be here. if you can find 4 places you'd rather be than now, you made a mistake and have to wonder why you are not there folks!!!

(E) Four people I think will respond: The Holy Father, Heidi Klum, Samak (Thai PM) and Robert Mugabe of lovely Zimbabwe.

(F) Four TV shows I could watch over and over: Dont watch a lot of TV but Sex and the City would cut the mustard.

No comments: